3 rd author: Pooh RK, Donald School,
published by Jaypee Brothers, New Delhi, 2022
The Atlas of Fetal Anomalies is a comprehensive reference for the diagnosis of fetal anomalies by using ultrasound imaging, including 4D ultrasound and color Doppler ultrasound. Richly illustrated, superbly organized, and featuring clear, current guidelines from distinguished practitioners, it's the perfect all-inclusive, one-stop resource for quickly referencing an anomaly or imaging procedure.
- Contributions from the world's leaders in the field, including directors of the Ian Donald Inter-University School of Ultrasound
- Comprehensive system-by-system coverage of all major fetal anomalies, including central nervous system malformations; normal/abnormal fetal face and neck; fetal echocardiography-diagnosed congenital cardiac problems; anomalies of the lungs, gastrointestinal tract, and abdominal wall; urological tract diseases; and skeletal dysplasia
- 400 crystal-clear, diagnosis-aiding illustrations, including full-color photographs and other images
- Easily-understood explanations of the latest innovations and techniques, including 4D ultrasound and color Doppler ultrasound
- Coverage of ultrasound discovery and management of multiple pregnancy, conjoined fetuses, uterine anomalies, and prenatal infections